Screenshot 20221205 155634 1

Police opens investigation into robbery incident at Raheem Sterling’s home

Police opens investigation into robbery incident at Raheem Sterling’s home

 

 

Police have begin investigation in to a break-in at Raheem Sterling’s home.

The 27 year old forward missed England’s World Cup victory over Senegal on Sunday after leaving Qatar following a burglary at his home in Oxshott, Surrey.

Surrey Police in a statement said it has launched an enquiry in to the event.

“Police were contacted just before 9pm on Saturday after the occupants of the property came home and discovered a number of items including jewellery and watches had been stolen.

“Enquiries to establish the circumstances are under way and the investigation is ongoing.

“No threat of violence was involved as the items were discovered stolen retrospectively. Enquiries into the circumstances are ongoing.”

A spokesperson for Sterling star said the Chelsea star was “shaken” by the news and added that “as soon as he was alerted he wanted to get home, concerned for the well-being of his children”.

Sterling scored his only goal of the tournament so far in the England’s 6-2 victory over Iran

Similar Posts

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *